Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

I think it was monster that said a coordinator can't get someone open

not against one of the best Corners in the game. The WRs have to do that themselves. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. We don't have all pro CBs. They have 3 really good WRs. It's not fucking rocket science.

Can we trade for Manning some kind of way? He negates the need for an offensive playcaller in addition to making good decisions in the pocket. As shitty as this offense is, I don't know whose fault it is

Such a smart play, after the coverage team touches the ball there cannot be a fumble. No risk.

AZ has the 3oth pass defense Joe..... Throw it and it will work!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, nice play Ross! Too bad the offense is gonna render that great play null and void

not against one of the best Corners in the game. The WRs have to do that themselves. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. We don't have all pro CBs. They have 3 really good WRs. It's not fucking rocket science.

Using motions and rub plays you can. Just lining him out wide does nothing to help your receiver. Not too hard to understand

Back