Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Why run the ball when you're down in the 4th quarter when you are down? I'll never understand it

You're down and you choose to run the ball all fucking day. I'll never understand it. Why are we not drafting running backs?

Please Lord, have Riola retire at the end of the year. So tired of seeing him getting blown up.

I truly believe that this is the game that the late game magic comes to an end. They look so fucking bad on offense it's hilarious

seriously they need to get back to tate he was open on that 4th and 2, seems like matt is trying to force it to calvin too much

Back