Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Calvin needs to get out there faster. He threw to a spot

this is ridiculous. stupid call to go for it. and now they will go up two scores.

Stafford needs to go learn from a quarterback that can truly make reads and shit. That's all on him. I swear Calvin gets in the game and he forgets everyone else. Tate had that first down easy.

CJ out was the best thing that has happened to this team in years. Now, back to typical Lions football(insert fart noise)

wow. can't give them a field goal. Thanks for punting, AZ. Stafford is superman in these situations. You're doomed.

I just want this game to be over. The defense deserves so much better than this.

Stafford needs to go learn from a quarterback that can truly make reads and shit. That's all on him. I swear Calvin gets in the game and he forgets everyone else. Tate had that first down easy.

this is my biggest complaint when it comes to him. I can handle the occasional inaccurate throw. what does cj have...12 targets? Maybe 4 or 5 catches? Not a good percentage.

Back