Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

A good oc finds a way to get his stars the ball.

Sounds like a fan that knows nothing about football. If you have a lockdown CB who will follow the #1 WR all over the field, it's going to be on the WR to get open. Revis Island embarrassed a lot of good OC's with good WRs when he was on top of his game.

Matt has more to do with Calvin getting open than the OC. That's a fact.

God I have the Tasmanian devil. He always keeps fucking up that "Birds of America" commercial before I can get the toll free number.

OK. All you Stanton slappies, please stand up and be recognized. I officially apologize. Whatever he was in Detroit, he obviously has the ability to play QB in the NFL now.

I think it has more to do with being out coached.

Thank you so much Josh. Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!

Back