Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Sounds like a fan that knows nothing about football. If you have a lockdown CB who will follow the #1 WR all over the field, it's going to be on the WR to get open. Revis Island embarrassed a lot of good OC's with good WRs when he was on top of his game.

Matt has more to do with Calvin getting open than the OC. That's a fact.

We have looked at tate once and not CJ at all. That's on the play calling. Yes it's on CJ to get open, but move him around. Use motion.

You have two amazing receivers and only look to hit a running back in the flats?

We have looked at tate once and not CJ at all. That's on the play calling. Yes it's on CJ to get open, but move him around. Use motion.

Are you kidding me? Matt's thrown the ball 4 times. 3 times before you posted this. And yes, he has looked CJ's way. He just didn't throw it.

I think it has more to do with being out coached.

I was watching closely. He went through his progressions quickly, handled the pressure well the few times it got to him, found open receivers, and hit them in stride for the most part. Not ready to crown him the next great QB, but he was doing all the right things before he stared down that TE on the pick.

Looks like its Deon Buchanan on Ebron......time for EE to live up to the board nickname!!

this is killer. I swear it happens every game. We must have more down and 20+'s than anyone in the league.

Back