Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10 Packers @ Lions Thread

week in + year out, dumb fk OffC + DefC, and some dumb fk players in key plays.

f'kn refs and non penalty call, they are thinking, "why? it's the Lions".

are those safeties and corners the best they can come up with? dumb as they are horrible.
and still dumb as a rock Oline

Last edited:
was that a hold by 22 on the pass play to pettigrew, before CJ catch at the end?
another non call?

Last edited:
Well fine guess there is nothing left to do now but prepare for the all out economic meltdown next year. good luck everyone..

Now he throws it to 81. He tries to pitch it but everyone is just watching. Fuck this damn team. I'm not even turning the damn game on Thursday. I would like to keep the food down.

yay we blow. good thing we keep picking wrs and rbs! we have no fucking defensive secondary and our oline still sucks!

Now he throws it to 81. He tries to pitch it but everyone is just watching. Fuck this damn team. I'm not even turning the damn game on Thursday. I would like to keep the food down.

its gonna be bad lol.

Up 17-14 and first and goal and Scott L. runs two straight dive plays with a chance to put the game away... Just a horrible job of coaching...

Last edited:
Refs... Come on we all know the most protected team in the NFL was never going to get a interference call on them that was important at the goal line... There are around 5 or 6 teams in NFL that gets protected by the refs and the packers are in the top three... Freaking joke...

Last edited:
Top three reason the lions lost this game..

1. Matt Stafford.. He had a really horrible game if you break it down.
2. Scott L.. His game plans and game calling are really Sub-standard. He had a chance to put the packers away and he cowered and chocked like always.
3. Refs... It was pass interference at the goal line...A game changing call that always goes against the Lions..
Packers and Aaron always get that call.. Frustrating..

Last edited:
Scott is horrible... Chance to put the game away and he fails....

Last edited:
This loss hurts just as bad as the other 5... Another game we should have won...

God you're blaming it all on linehan when stafford fucking sucked it up. Can't hit wide open guys and doesn't know what to do. Never steps up in the pocket and when he does he panics and ends up getting sacked. 43% completions is TERRIBLE

Last edited:
Back