Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10 Packers @ Lions Thread

God you're blaming it all on linehan when stafford fucking sucked it up. Can't hit wide open guys and doesn't know what to do. Never steps up in the pocket and when he does he panics and ends up getting sacked. 43% completions is TERRIBLE

this is true but it was linehan that didn't go for the kill when he had the chance 1st and goal in the 4th with 4 mins left. get thta shit outta here

this is true but it was linehan that didn't go for the kill when he had the chance 1st and goal in the 4th with 4 mins left. get thta shit outta here

several important downs where we took way too long to get the call in......setting stafford up to fail when he doesnt have time for pre snap recognition.

Well at least Houston finally pulled out the win against J'Ville. They might not come in here pissed to all hell.

Well at least Houston finally pulled out the win against J'Ville. They might not come in here pissed to all hell.

LMAO yep, if we lose by ten or less, I count it as a victory. I just hope that it's a manageable loss and not a blowout. I'd love to have them not ruin my thanksgiving for once this century.

God you're blaming it all on linehan when stafford fucking sucked it up. Can't hit wide open guys and doesn't know what to do. Never steps up in the pocket and when he does he panics and ends up getting sacked. 43% completions is TERRIBLE

I guess you need to look at all the threads... I said in my one thread Matt was the number one reason we lost today.... But Scott was second by a mile... But why is Matt regressing this year.. Is it lack of film study or work with the receivers in practice..Or is the coaching stale.. Or is it both... Scott's play calling is beyond terrible.... First and goal from the nine instead of going for the kill they run 2 dive plays in a row... Nice calls Scott...

Last edited:
Drops, all day long. If it hits you in the hands you should catch it. Matt was off, but Linehan sucked it up. Pass the ball to fucking Broyles.

i can't help but think to myself..how bad our offense would be..if we didn't have calvin making huge catches in double and triple catches all game long..linehan is bailed out from looking worse by those plays..because if it weren't for those big ones today...i don't think we really score any points...and he had two double moves in which he was wide open and could have done alot more damage...linehan is way too bland..why don't we try weird triple WR's with cal broyles and young and what not..instead we use tight ends with mediocre hands and speed all day long..who lack seperation..

Something about Stafford has been bugging me all year and it is this: I'm not convinced he is completely healthy. Whether it is a shoulder or a rib issue it seems his passes are errant because he's all of the sudden pulling this 3-quarter side-arm pseudo-Rivers shotput bullshit. I'm pretty sure he wasn't doing that last season.

If he's playing through an injury to prove he's not made of glass like fans and media have made him out to be, he needs to knock it off for the sake of the team.

Look at the tape of some of his errant throws and tell me if I'm wrong.

As far as this game goes...very disappointing. No Woodson or Matthews or Jennings this was their best opportunity in a long time to beat this assfaces for once, and they blew it.

Something about Stafford has been bugging me all year and it is this: I'm not convinced he is completely healthy. Whether it is a shoulder or a rib issue it seems his passes are errant because he's all of the sudden pulling this 3-quarter side-arm pseudo-Rivers shotput bullshit. I'm pretty sure he wasn't doing that last season.

If he's playing through an injury to prove he's not made of glass like fans and media have made him out to be, he needs to knock it off for the sake of the team.

Look at the tape of some of his errant throws and tell me if I'm wrong.

As far as this game goes...very disappointing. No Woodson or Matthews or Jennings this was their best opportunity in a long time to beat this assfaces for once, and they blew it.

Funny I was just thinking the same thing about an hour ago, I agree he doesn't look the same, what happened to all those zinging into those tight windows like we saw last year, you just don't see that this year much if at all. I think their might be something to it. Shoulder not 100% maybe lost some arm strength.. not sure what's going on with him but I completely agree something is not right.

Back