Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 109 Tigers @ Yankees

Got the best starting 5 in history just need a little damn offense to make this work

Our 5-ace rotation isn't going to mean shit if we can't score more than 1 run

And so many people LOL'd at those of us that were disappointed that all we got at the trade deadline was Soria and Price.

Uuuuuuuh, is there any reason Max needs to still be out there? He hasnt pitched well and is already over 100 pitches. AusmusLogic strikes again. Hopefully it wont burn us.

And so many people LOL'd at those of us that were disappointed that all we got at the trade deadline was Soria and Price.

I'm happy with it.. we have the pieces offensively to do better than this.. they just don't do it. Now we have a binary shortstop again, and Avila is just horrible. Starting to wonder if his presence behind the plate is even worth the futility he displays beside it.

2-1 game...I have no problem with it. Short leash.

Id have had less of a problem with it if Max had been pitching well tonight, but he hasn't. He's several great defensive plays from having given up 4+ runs. Thankfully, we seem to have been lucky.

5th in runs per game
1st in batting average
2nd in OBP
2nd in slug %

so who did you clowns want us to pick up that would have made a difference and not cost us much ??

Id have had less of a problem with it if Max had been pitching well tonight, but he hasn't. He's several great defensive plays from having given up 4+ runs. Thankfully, we seem to have been lucky.

well...I trust Max more than the pen!

Damn swing 3-0 when we need a base runner...I guess VM can do what he wants..

I yi yi guys that sucked

Wtf

Offense no show tonight against a bunch of scrubs what is new, that's the game we've got Kelly, k machine Alex and auto out for the 9th yippy

Last edited:
Yup Yankees are no Rockies but this is yet another bad offensive effort tonight..

Back