Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 109 Tigers @ Yankees

Yes, lets use Phil Coke to keep the score close.

*vomits*

Of course, now that I say that, he'll pitch a 1-2-3 inning.

Yeah, everyone I talk to hates Torii.. it's funny, because Twins and Angels fans loved him. He lollygags in the outfield for the most part, botching easy plays. He swings like the pitcher is throwing a beehive at him, and does a bat flip on a routine fly ball.

Yeah, everyone I talk to hates Torii.. it's funny, because Twins and Angels fans loved him. He lollygags in the outfield for the most part, botching easy plays. He swings like the pitcher is throwing a beehive at him, and does a bat flip on a routine fly ball.
He played well for them though.

He was fine last year but not so much this year. That is what you get from a 39 year old OF

I don't hate Torri glad he's on the team

That bases loaded inning where tttbdns costs them tonight. Max wasn't sharp, might have been a bit agitated with the home plate ump's tight strike zone. squeezed.

Miggy looks like he is having some discomfort/pain on the bench.
Had same face previous half inning in the field.

Can of corn from Kelly.... Just no pinch hit homer options on this bench most nights...

Max only allows 2 runs and we fucking lose....

Awful hitting DD....

Back