Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

that is what should happen for fumbles like that. They go out of bounds. Durhams fumble was pure bad luck. Tampa got incredibly lucky.

The Lions dominated that game.

Plus the Bucs fumbled once but luckily recovered.

He left the game. He hurt his ankle on the play. Underwood tackled easily at least, maybe incomplete. 7 more bullshit points.

Lots of positives in this game except for fluke turnovers. Bring on GB

One truly his fault. 3 TDs 1 pick

At what point is this fucking clown banned for trolling?? What a complete jackass. Where is the ignore button??

- Benny Blades
- Dre Bly
- Ray Crockett?
- ?
- ?

Has it really been this bad?

Why not name the bad? The list would be bigger, less challenging.

Me first.. Chris Houston

Remember when Travis Fisher said he'd walk back from Green Bay if they won?

We need you here. There is enough constant negative shit from the rest of us to last 1000 life times.

We'll see what the Lions do in the last 5. First place, 3rd seed, today was not a total loss thanks to the Bears and Packers

Lions always have to make it interesting

We'll see what the Lions do in the last 5. First place, 3rd seed, today was not a total loss thanks to the Bears and Packers

Lions always have to make it interesting

Interesting? They are a health concern

- Benny Blades
- Dre Bly
- Ray Crockett?
- ?
- ?

Has it really been this bad?

blades was a safety. crocket wasn't all that good. I think bly is probably your lone answer.

I was super stoked going into the year where we had westbrook and terry fair.....but they ended up both sucking.

Last edited:
I was entertained but Calvin gave it away on purpose.

We got this.

Why would CJ give it away on purpose?

What reasom would he have to do that?

Obviously Stafford wasn't in on it, otherwise why make it so close?

If he did, then Matt just may as well have thrown it right to his defender.

Back