Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Detroit did TWICE what Georgia did once last week. And I thought I'd never see another play like that in my lifetime......and I'm a fan of THIS team? Yep, I'm delusional.

Durham fumble should go out of bounds at worst and you thought Calvin caught that ball. I know you guys did.

That fumble on Durham was completely his fault. I hope you're not indicating that it was a fluke. The dumbass has to learn that he doesn't need 4 feet in bounds for it to count, if he had let his momentum carry him out, the turnover never would've occurred.

Haha, they're calling this game an "upset". Really? Did any of us realistically think this game was a gimme?

PFF probably has some stat like that already.

And we should easily be tops in that category.

"DETROIT -- The Detroit Lions are reeling after a second consecutive loss, this one to the team that has occupied last place in the NFC since the start of the season.

And it's time for an intervention.

"We definitely need to have a team meeting," tailback Reggie Bush said. "Really dig deep inside and find out what we're made of. And it's going to take everyone on this team -- the coaching staff, the players -- to overcome this.""

LOL our Detroit Lions, the "say right-ers and do wrong-ers of the NFL"

Try as you might there is no way to sugarcoat this loss. The "lucky" breaks almost always go to the victorious team, with few exceptions, like a bad call or calls by the referees.

Houston got hurt on the TD. Only reason he gave up the big bomb.

Mkay, was he hurt on all the other td grabs he's given up this year? Im guessing he got hurt getting bitched on his girly tackle attempt after he was already beaten. CC Brown...I mean Chris Houston is horrid

Last edited:
Head coach was quoted as saying Matt threw the ball to soon to Pettigrew on the pick six and that was why it was picked and BP was not looking back at the ball..

They did count the Durham fumble as an INT, that is amazing

Can't tackle, can't cover anymore..great comparison imo

The best is a paying an in the box blitzing saftey as a cover man, genius crew we have. He blitzes once and gets a sack.

Someone give me a list of 5 good cornerbacks that have played significant time for the Lions.

Try and keep it within the last 30 years

Ray Crockett had one or two good years right.. I remember some picks in 1991.

Dre Bly had a pro-bowl season with us. I guess that would count as 2

Back