Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

David did not catch that ball
Pettigrew should have looked not ducked
Calvin off his hands.

Only one on Stafford. You can't count.

It was 2 on Staff. The pick 6 and then the severe underthrow to CJ on the end zone in the 3rd quarter. I don't think he saw either guy on those plays. Pett was never going to catch the pass. Not sure why in the F he was ducking, but it was behind him. Staff owns those 2 picks.

Plus Durham fumble is complete shit bad luck too. That ball easily goes out of bounds.

Bucs fumbled once but luckily recovered on special teams too

that wasn't bad luck...that was a bad player losing the ball trying to make something out of nothing. Why don't you say the Lions were lucky that Buerlson's fumble wasn't recovered by TB, TB missing 2 FGs that would have put the Lions away was lucky.

that wasn't bad luck...that was a bad player losing the ball trying to make something out of nothing. Why don't you say the Lions were lucky that Buerlson's fumble wasn't recovered by TB, TB missing 2 FGs that would have put the Lions away was lucky.

that is what should happen for fumbles like that. They go out of bounds. Durhams fumble was pure bad luck. Tampa got incredibly lucky.

The Lions dominated that game.

Plus the Bucs fumbled once but luckily recovered.

Last edited:

What do you mean something out of nothing? He had an easy first down on a perfect throw. For some reason he just slowed up instead of heading out of bounds.

It was our superior defensive line play that made them miss those two fgs.

that is what should happen for fumbles like that. They go out of bounds. Durhams fumble was pure bad luck. Tampa got incredibly lucky.

The Lions dominated that game.

Plus the Bucs fumbled once but luckily recovered.

IF you don't count turnovers or defensive TDs you are right. Unfortunately...all of that counts. Let me guess...this game shouldn't count as a loss for Stafford because he played good enough to win...right???

IF you don't count turnovers or defensive TDs you are right. Unfortunately...all of that counts. Let me guess...this game shouldn't count as a loss for Stafford because he played good enough to win...right???

It was a true win for Stafford. Turnovers are frustating but really flukey. This team turns it around on Thanksgiving. Far from over.

Bears lost and Pack tied. Lions in first. Lions take control on Thursday

Just 1 really. And great throws to Durham and Calvin on turnovers

I guess you missed the one when we were in fg range in the first half by the buc's goal line..
So in your world 2 of the 4 were bad..
Really three were bad outside the tip one... Which was thrown into triple coverage. I guess we know why that was tipped.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the one when we were in fg range in the first half by the buc's goal line..
So in your world 2 of the 4 were bad..
Really three were bad outside the tip one... Which was thrown into triple coverage. I guess we know why that was tipped.

The pick 6 wasn't on Stafford. On pettigrew
And the first pick wasn't even caught. They should have reviewed that shit better. Ridiculous.

Lions in first. 3rd seed and time to get hot

LKP could make the Hindenburg distaster sound like a fluke.

The pick 6 wasn't on Stafford. On pettigrew
And the first pick wasn't even caught. They should have reviewed that shit better. Ridiculous.

Lions in first. 3rd seed and time to get hot

Totally not true at all... Ball was behind him and thrown way to hard for a 5 yard pass play
Matt never saw the defender and it never should have been thrown..

Last edited:
Back