Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

You need to rewatch. Very good team that has fluke turnovers. It's frustrating but they have a great shot at and in the playoffs.

they have no shot in the playoffs. They just lost back to back games vs. shitty teams (well....shitty records....Pitt isn't shitty). The game should have been out of reach if TB kicker didn't pull an Akers.

Last edited:
The first one David didn't catch and it got tipped. The second Pettgrew looks and its incomplete at worse. The final one a great throw but Calvin got hit.

Stafford and the defense kept Detroit in it.

I know take away the Buc's pick six and the lions win the game..
to bad Matt's winning play was for the Bucs...

Lions win 21-17 without that stellar play..

You can't do that in a vacuum. We don't know how the rest of the game goes if he doesn't throw a pick 6. Every play after that would not be the exact same.

I'm not excusing him for the pick 6. It was awful...as was the pick in the end zone. I'm just saying everything changes because of that and doesn't stay the same.

Well I've heard lkp spin. Just waiting for Tony's spin and my day will be complete

Plus Durham fumble is complete shit bad luck too. That ball easily goes out of bounds.

Bucs fumbled once but luckily recovered on special teams too

Bucs .9 YPC. Point 9

Glennon had one big pass when Houston got hurt on the play.

Total bullshit

Stafford pick in the endzone and two misses to Calvin. Other than that he did his job.

Back