Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Agreed, Houston is a fucking bum. I can't blame the coaching staff onon this one though. Can't wait to see the lame excuse, of the limp dick coaching staff or the cock gobbling players this week, hopefully CJ, Stafford, Schwartz, Cunningham, and Chris Houston all accidentally die this week. FUCK THEM ALL

How can you not put any blame on the coordinator.
last week at Pittsburgh and this week he waited till under 8 minute's to figure out how to
get the ball to calvin.. Offense showed no sense of urgency when they were down like they were confused in how a undermanned TB team was playing defense.
Our coaches were freaking horrible today.

Oh use a time out when you need them because you get the play in to slow..
coaching..

Last edited:
Agreed, Houston is a fucking bum. I can't blame the coaching staff onon this one though. Can't wait to see the lame excuse, of the limp dick coaching staff or the cock gobbling players this week, hopefully CJ, Stafford, Schwartz, Cunningham, and Chris Houston all accidentally die this week. FUCK THEM ALL

Its just a game, chill out.
Unless you lost a ton betting on this game or your fantasy team failed b/c of this loss no need to get so upset. I've seen this shit since 1970 and am pretty numb and used to it.

Last edited:
Unless you lost a ton betting on this game or your fantasy team failed b/c of this loss no need to get so upset. I've seen this shit since 1970 and am pretty numb and used to it.

Yeah no shit :)

Still in first LOL! Unbelievable. We're battling the NFC East for worst division.

I lost about 300 bucks on these pussies, so yeah.

I know better than to bet on the Lions win or lose, they are the absolutely worst team to place bets on in any sport hands down..

9 point spread and you bet 300? Not smart.

12 point difference....that was a bad call by vegas......if I ever bet money I woulda put it on TB. we never beat teams by double digits. Even shitty teams we play we might only win by 3.

12 point difference....that was a bad call by vegas......if I ever bet money I woulda put it on TB. we never beat teams by double digits. Even shitty teams we play we might only win by 3.

I wonder if there is a "Lions" handicap factor for the Vegas line makers....like weather, injuries, the Lions, playing surface, etc.

I know better than to bet on the Lions win or lose, they are the absolutely worst team to place bets on in any sport hands down..

Agreed I would never bet on or against the Lions. You're shitting where you sleep.

Do you faggots even blame the last pick on that overrated pussy Johnson?

Yes we do.. he should have caught the ball.. he was at least hit hard on the play.

Do you blame Stafford for throwing a pick six that would not have made Cj's play even necessary?

Because I see a score of 24-21 TB...

take away the pick six from the mental midget QB and the lions win 21-17.

Answer that genius?

How many picks did the savior have today?

Last edited:
We turned the ball over 5 times (basically 6 with the blocked punt) and Tampa only had 49 total plays today.

Last edited:
Seriously though, who are these guys? The best player in the league (supposedly) ruins the game? Fucking gay pick just cost me. I didn't bet on the spread, I bet 300 bucks that the Lions would beat the Bucs straight up, also bet 100 bucks that the Lions would win 9 games, and 100 that the Queens would lose 9 games.

Lions dominated that game. 3 flukey bullshit turnovers. Unbelievable. They better destroy Green Bay

Back