Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Yes we do.. he should have caught the ball.. he was at least hit hard on the play.

Do you blame Stafford for throwing a pick six that would not have made Cj's play even necessary?

Because I see a score of 24-21 TB...

take away the pick six from the mental midget QB and the lions win 21-17.

Answer that genius?

How many picks did the savior have today?

1, Pettigrew ducking away from the pass is on Stafford too huh?

The first pick hit the ground. Not on Stafford either. Stafford had one bad pick in the endzone

Anyone watching Thursday? I think I might pass. Just get drunk and eat. Yep, sounds like a plan.

(I'll end up watching because I'm a masochist at heart.)

1, Pettigrew ducking away from the pass is on Stafford too huh?

Look at the play again... It was behind him and he was not even looking at the ball and Stafford threw a freaking horrible pass. One of many he threw today..
Another pick inside the 30 cost us a chance at a fg.. that was even worse throw the the
pick six..
Did you see him miss a wide open Calvin Johnson down the middle in the first half.
The great MS stepped up in the pocket and CJ was wide fucking open and he over threw
him by 10 yards..

We all know CJ and even he knows he should have hung on to it but at least he was hit.
Matt has no excuses on his horrible play today.

Coaches had no senses on urgency in the second half on offense and when we really needed Gunther's defense which played good enough to win (17 points allowed) they let yet another fucking 90+ yard drive happen...

MADDENING..

Anyone watching Thursday? I think I might pass. Just get drunk and eat. Yep, sounds like a plan.

The devil you know well is better than the one that you don't. I will always root for the Lions to win, but will never expect them to. Prevents me from being a masochist, I suppose.

Stafford made game winning plays. Lions defense dominated.

Lions still in first. Time to dominate Green Bay

+1, Lions will make Tolzien or Flynn look like a stud anyway

The Bucs tried to hand the Lions the victory on a silver platter and the Lions couldn't close the deal. Stafford had 4 ints although the last one was bad luck. Any QB that throws a pick 6 and has 3 others...you really shouldn't say he made game winning plays unless you are referring to game winning plays for TB.

This team disappoints me immensely, but I'm tired of letting them put me in a bad mood. I just can't do it anymore. They'll lose Thursday and GB will move into first place and that's just how it is. It's the Lions. it's what they do. It's just never going to happen and that's just how this universe is programmed apparently.

I know take away the Buc's pick six and the lions win the game..
to bad Matt's winning play was for the Bucs...

Lions win 21-17 without that stellar play..

Lots of positives in this game except for fluke turnovers. Bring on GB

STFU already, Lions are a terrible team. U are a dick for believing in this POS team. Jesus, what kind of drugs do you take? Are you new?

You're kidding, right. Staff threw picks left and right that were all on him.

Stafford had a bad game, i think we can all agree on that but if CJ doesn't fumble the ball the Lions have a GREAT shot of winning that game.

STFU already, Lions are a terrible team. U are a dick for believing in this POS team. Jesus, what kind of drugs do you take? Are you new?

You need to rewatch. Very good team that has fluke turnovers. It's frustrating but they have a great shot at and in the playoffs.

This team disappoints me immensely, but I'm tired of letting them put me in a bad mood. I just can't do it anymore. They'll lose Thursday and GB will move into first place and that's just how it is. It's the Lions. it's what they do. It's just never going to happen and that's just how this universe is programmed apparently.

There has to be an alternate mirror universe that has an Earth-like planet where the Lions and Browns have the most SB wins...heh!!

Back