Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

They were In the drivers seat for the div and now after Thursday no longer even looking at a playoff spot...hell they may not even win another game this year...can't even beat a 2-8 team without 3 of thier best defensive players at home!

Beyond pathetic

Last edited:
Reason lions loss in order.

1.Matt.
2. Jim.
3. Scott L.
4. Turnovers
5. Gunther.
6 Houston.
7. Calvin.

Reason lions loss in order.

1.Matt.
2. Jim.
3. Scott L.
4. Turnovers
5. Gunther.
6 Houston.
7. Calvin.

i'd put Calvin at 1.

the Lions still could've won if CJ doesn't fumble the ball away at the end.

Looks like the 50 year Layne curse still lives on...GB tied the game vs Visqueens and are threatening to score with Flynn @ QB of whom the Lions may be playing Thursday.

Last edited:
Oh Jim's team fading in the second half of the season.. I guess we should expect that.

i'd put Calvin at 1.

I'd move him up to 1 or 2 as well. He should have caught the one before that one and then fumbles away the next one.

I still love him.

i'd put Calvin at 1.

Maybe but you can't.
Scott L waited till late in the fourth quarter t find a way to even try and get him the ball.
just like last week in Pittsburgh. Sure he has to hold that ball..

Take matt's pick six away and the other one in two in FG range then tell me who you put
at the top.

sorry
Matt lost this game...

You guys are blind.

How many points did matt cost the lions today?

Last edited:
Calvin Johnson choked on dick.

this guy is supposed to be the best and he coughs up the ball with the game on the line.

DONE with Lions football, what a bunch of fuckups. Lose games because nobody can make a play. How typical is this shit. Damn you Barry Sanders for making me ever follow this team. Never knew the next star on this team would be such a garbage time superstar. I'm off this shitshow. Fuck everybody associated with this shit, and am ashamed to ever call myself a Lions fan. Oh yeah, break as many records as you want CJ, no super bowls or playoff wins...ever. This team is a plague

Just like Miggy I can give CJ a pass once in awhile. Made some bad plays but he's still the best.

God this Loss pisses me off so badly. How the hell does a professional football player throw the ball backwards after getting pushed in the back. That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. It was like he was trying to stop a punt from crossing the goal line. Then the best player just tosses the ball to the other team on the 5 yard line. Not to mention we have the two worst corners in the NFL. Houston literally might as well be a traffic cone because he can't cover, run, or tackle. He's a disgrace

Just like Miggy I can give CJ a pass once in awhile. Made some bad plays but he's still the best.

Julio Jones, AJ Green, and Dez are the best receivers in the game. A ball hits their hands, they catch the fuckin ball

Last edited:
Julio Jones, AJ Green, and Dez are the best receivers in the game. A ball hits their hands, they catch the fuckin ball

Give me a break. Please leave you're giving football a bad name.

Calvin Johnson choked on dick.

this guy is supposed to be the best and he coughs up the ball with the game on the line.

DONE with Lions football, what a bunch of fuckups. Lose games because nobody can make a play. How typical is this shit. Damn you Barry Sanders for making me ever follow this team. Never knew the next star on this team would be such a garbage time superstar. I'm off this shitshow. Fuck everybody associated with this shit, and am ashamed to ever call myself a Lions fan. Oh yeah, break as many records as you want CJ, no super bowls or playoff wins...ever. This team is a plague

You blame Calvin more then the QB that cost his team at least 10 points.. And we are talking taking away that pick 6... That wins the game right there...

You blame him and not the coaching staff,QB, Owners.. CJ should have caught that ball but it was a hard hit..
What was matt's pick six... Oh wait he did not see the guy...
Loss is way more on Matt then Calvin.

Matt was a mental midget today..

God this Loss pisses me off so badly. How the hell does a professional football player throw the ball backwards after getting pushed in the back. That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. It was like he was trying to stop a punt from crossing the goal line. Then the best player just tosses the ball to the other team on the 5 yard line. Not to mention we have the two worst corners in the NFL. Houston literally might as well be a traffic cone because he can't cover, run, or tackle. He's a disgrace

Agreed, Houston is a fucking bum. I can't blame the coaching staff onon this one though. Can't wait to see the lame excuse, of the limp dick coaching staff or the cock gobbling players this week, hopefully CJ, Stafford, Schwartz, Cunningham, and Chris Houston all accidentally die this week. FUCK THEM ALL

Matt had at least one more pick that cost us a fg attempt...
Now Akers probably misses but who know..

And now we might see Matt Flynn on Thursday if Rodgers can't go. Doesn't matter I guess they'll probably both put 500+ passing yards up on us...

Back