Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Lions are 2-3 in their last 5

Probably should be 0-5

I want to know who's idea it was to run Reggie Bush on first down.

That play call was just plain retarded.

Same old Lions..same old Lions...Same old Lions...the faces may change, but the end results are always the same.

I cant believe I am going to say this because I want Schwartz not only fired but executed. There is no point in firing Schwartz before the end of the season because out of the coaches who would be named interim coach, Schwartz gives us the best chance to win.

If the Lions miss the playoffs, there is no way they keep these coaches. That's my only bright spot to this collapse.

Those 5 turnover's were not on Schwartz. Players lost this one by themselves.

This was a very good team loss today. ST sucked, Defense gave up some huge plays, Staff made some bad int's, receivers made some horrible fumbles, Bush cut the wrong way at least 3 times today. Good team loss.

Thank GOD I won't have to watch them get destroyed in the playoffs. I forsee another 6-2 to 7-9 finish. If this team wins more than one game the rest of the year it would be a miracle. What a loser's identity this team and coaching staff have.

Scott L is a horrible in game adjustor...

He could not find a way to get it to Calvin until late in this fourth quarter and not at all last week in Pittsburgh.. He is a horrible fucking coordinator..

Calvin Johnson choked on dick.

this guy is supposed to be the best and he coughs up the ball with the game on the line.

absolutely pathetic.

Running the ball down late in the 4th. Wasting a TO because the play came in late. Poor coaching. 6-5, should be 9-2. Pathetic.

Those 5 turnover's were not on Schwartz. Players lost this one by themselves.

Good coaches make their team better. Schwartz does not make this team better. He is a cocky punk that has not instilled an ounce of discipline in their attitutde or technique.

When it counts. CJ blows it. Sick of everyone BESIDES Stafford. Bout time u guys quit gobbling CJ cum.

When it counts. CJ blows it. Sick of everyone BESIDES Stafford. Bout time u guys quit gobbling CJ cum.

I guess you missed the pick 6 when Matt did not even see the defensive player..

Matt was awful...

Running the ball down late in the 4th. Wasting a TO because the play came in late. Poor coaching. 6-5, should be 9-2. Pathetic.

I didn't have an issue with running it late today because the clock wasn't an issue. We still had 3 TO's at that point and were in FG range. You can run a regular offense. I'm not mad trying to catch them off guard on 1st down.

Last edited:

Don't you dare fucking leave Stafford off the list. They're all a bunch of fucking bums.

Back