Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Vikings @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

tony i understand cause he's a blind homer. You were obviously drunk on thanksgiving. The offense went 3 n out and then fumbled the ball in scoring range to start the game. All on stafford.

Not a blind homer at all but you're an idiot plain and simple. All on Stafford??? Go away

I only watch the fumble on normal speed I couldn't tell if the RB got there too early (How does that even happen), the RB went too wide or Matt didn't reach fall enough. Either way it was a fk up.

giphy.gif

Not a blind homer at all but you're an idiot plain and simple. All on Stafford??? Go away

You want us to take troy aikmans word for it cause you mysteriously think it strengthens whatever point you're trying to make.... which I'm having a hard time understanding what point you're trying to make.

But you won't take Staffords word for it... he himself said he had a shitty game. He's the guy that actually plays the game.

Yes... that makes you a blind homer.

Yes.... our shitty offense put us in a hole early per usual. That's when offenses are supposed to have scripted plays to take advantage of the opposing defense. It just so happens that's when were at our worst every single game. Just more proof cooter blows and Stafford can't overcome it.

Last edited:
The Lions have waived DL Jeremiah Valoaga.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2017/11/lions_clear_up_path_for_dwight.html#incart_2box_lions
Lions clear up path for Dwight Freeney by releasing defensive lineman.
Mlive

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...ons-cut-rookie-de-jeremiah-valoaga/108015236/
Lions cut rookie DE Jeremiah Valoaga.
Detnews

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/11/25/16699498/detroit-lions-waive-de-jeremiah-valoaga
Detroit Lions waive DE Jeremiah Valoaga.
The Lions made another transaction along the defensive line on Saturday.
POD

here is the bottom line. If the defense would have played well the Lions could have won. If the offense would have played well they could have won. Neither played well and they lost

I only watch the fumble on normal speed I couldn't tell if the RB got there too early (How does that even happen), the RB went too wide or Matt didn't reach fall enough. Either way it was a fk up.

It happens. All about snap count and timing. If it's on 2 and the RB goes a tad early, it can be disastrous...

You want us to take troy aikmans word for it cause you mysteriously think it strengthens whatever point you're trying to make.... which I'm having a hard time understanding what point you're trying to make.

But you won't take Staffords word for it... he himself said he had a shitty game. He's the guy that actually plays the game.

Yes... that makes you a blind homer.

Yes.... our shitty offense put us in a hole early per usual. That's when offenses are supposed to have scripted plays to take advantage of the opposing defense. It just so happens that's when were at our worst every single game. Just more proof cooter blows and Stafford can't overcome it.

I already said he had a bad game you fkn retard.
And Stafford has overcome many shitty starts. He leads the fkn league in 4th quarter comebacks the last few yrs. Proof you're a full blown simpleton...

And of course you're having a hard time understanding what i'm saying. You're not smart lol. Aikman said that Stafford has NEVER had a running game and he can't do it by himself. Pretty fkn easy to get but well ya....you're slow.

Last edited:
I already said he had a bad game you fkn retard.
And Stafford has overcome many shitty starts. He leads the fkn league in 4th quarter comebacks the last few yrs. Proof you're a full blown simpleton...

And of course you're having a hard time understanding what i'm saying. You're not smart lol. Aikman said that Stafford has NEVER had a running game and he can't do it by himself. Pretty fkn easy to get but well ya....you're slow.

So not having a run game effects him having a clean pocket and airmailing all of those throws in the first half how, exactly?

Aikmans point was you typically don't win in the playoffs with that recipe. He had every chance to win that game last weekend and failed.... mainly on 3rd down and the red zone...again. to your point he's won consistently in the 4th qtr without a run game considering we haven't had a run game in over a decade. So all of a sudden when he loses in the 4th qtr you can't just throw your hands up and say "he can't do it alone." That's talking out of both sides of your ass. He gets paid to do it alone...

Which brings up my last point. Whenever i bash the talent level on this team...dline earlier this year, weapons, secondary, lbs... you are one of the first fuckfaces to come rushing to their defense. So again stop talking out of both sides... that's what makes you look like a blind homer. Either the rest of the team sucks and Stafford is "doing it all by himself" or the team is average and we either win or lose based on Staffords day. Which means more often than not he needs to do it all himself. No run game and an average at best defense that's all of a sudden not causing turnovers... yup that pretty much means your qb has to go win it for you.

So not having a run game effects him having a clean pocket and airmailing all of those throws in the first half how, exactly?

Aikmans point was you typically don't win in the playoffs with that recipe. He had every chance to win that game last weekend and failed.... mainly on 3rd down and the red zone...again. to your point he's won consistently in the 4th qtr without a run game considering we haven't had a run game in over a decade. So all of a sudden when he loses in the 4th qtr you can't just throw your hands up and say "he can't do it alone." That's talking out of both sides of your ass. He gets paid to do it alone...

Which brings up my last point. Whenever i bash the talent level on this team...dline earlier this year, weapons, secondary, lbs... you are one of the first fuckfaces to come rushing to their defense. So again stop talking out of both sides... that's what makes you look like a blind homer. Either the rest of the team sucks and Stafford is "doing it all by himself" or the team is average and we either win or lose based on Staffords day. Which means more often than not he needs to do it all himself. No run game and an average at best defense that's all of a sudden not causing turnovers... yup that pretty much means your qb has to go win it for you.

He's paid to do it alone? What a moronic statement lol. Actually, he's not!! When he signed his fkn contract, I don't think Quinn leaned over and told him, "before you sign this, this is all on you, Matthew". You're a full blown idiot if you think that.
And you bash this team 24/7. Even after wins. That makes you a hater on all cylinders. It's all you do lol.
I already mentioned Stafford had a bad game but at least he produced. Morons like you put it all on #9. Who gives a fuck that our defense was gashed by a 3rd string QB, a 3rd string RB, an UD WR. That means nothing to you, right?? Lol. Just because our defense is a fucking joke, that doesn't mean they're not accountable because Stafford makes bank. Dummy...

What exactly did he produce?

A loss? Kidding. It doesn't matter what Stafford does, defense needs to be completely gutted and rebuilt. I'm giving up on everybody on the defensive side of the ball. Don't care who goes, because nobody on defense is anybody to build a defense around. We've got an elderly safety and one solid corner. If the entire starting front seven were merely depth we might have a solid defense

Last edited:
A loss? Kidding. It doesn't matter what Stafford does, defense needs to be completely gutted and rebuilt. I'm giving up on everybody on the defensive side of the ball. Don't care who goes, because nobody on defense is anybody to build a defense around. We've got an elderly safety and one solid corner

Slay is elite. You build around him.

Stafford is elite. You can't make every throw. Elite qbs have a few misses each game

Dline is injured not talentless.

Oline good in pass pro but bad run blockers apparently

Back