Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Bears Thread

All the talent in the world and he still throws shit like that 12 years later.

yup...stafford was due. Same thing every week. Our offense needs to be good enough to keep up with the other team in scoring and theres always 1 - 2 drives stafford fucks up that puts the nail in the coffin. Too bad because he had a great day going for him.

Bad throw. But really....that’s a pretty nice catch for a DT

Here’s my question. Why the fuck are we calling a screen for Jesse James? Yes, the throw sucks....I get it. But what’s the best outcome of that play call? 7 yards? Maybe.

Just such a bad play call in a situation where we need to be aggressive.

throw him open matt! the entire middle of the field was open! bad series by stafford again...

Last edited:
Hockenson is gonna have a short career catching balls from Stafford. He's gonna always be hurt like Calvin and Golladay from having to leave his feet on almost every catch.

So now the d finally gets a stop and suddenly we have back to back turd drives. For fucks sake

throw him open matt! the entire middle of the field was open! bad series by stafford again...

Fuller was fucking with Jones. Fuller jumps a route, Jones sees that and takes off.....but he?s so slow and has such bad acceleration Fuller catches him in 3 strides.

The only way Jones wins there is if Stafford puts it high. Fuller jumps it if he doesn?t. He?s just so much faster/quicker than Jones.

That play, to me, was about not having playmakers.

And another bad throw.

UGH. Don't fucking win this game Lions. Don't you fucking do it.

Man, Stafford is frustrating. Can play so well. Can play so bad.

At the 12 year point....he is what he is. If he ever gets on a team with weapons....he’d put up giant numbers.

At the 12 year point....he is what he is. If he ever gets on a team with weapons....he?d put up giant numbers.

They've spent countless draft picks on getting him weapons. He's 12 years in. I'm sorry man, this can't still be a narrative.

At the 12 year point....he is what he is. If he ever gets on a team with weapons....he?d put up giant numbers.

Great QB...only 2 - 3 QBs are worth a $35 mil cap hit. Hes not one of them.

UNfortunately, we will be picking bottom half of the top 10 and have to decide if Trask can be the guy and stack up that option vs what defensive play makers are still on the board.

Back