Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Bears Thread

They've spent countless draft picks on getting him weapons. He's 12 years in. I'm sorry man, this can't still be a narrative.

Why. Who gives a shit how much they ?spent? getting him weapons. Please tell me ONEweapon they got him that was worth a shit.

Just probably cost themselves another 5 spots with a meaningless fucking win.

Such a joke. Hey, back in the playoff hunt! Hire Quinn and Patricia back.

Yep. Fuck em. This is what they do.

In a draft with elite QBs in the top 10, they won't have a shot at one because they are fucking idiots.

is that double digit sacks for Romeo yet?

and PS...i noticed we had a DB in the flat that drive. Fucking 3 7/8 qtrs to make the adjustment and it worked! lol

didnt get it lol. We win. Welp..happy for them. They deserve a win post patricia....and truth be told. This is the most fight ive seen this team have all year. Nice win team. You destroyed your future with this meaningless win lmao....but good job.

Wow. Great.

What a absolute joke. This probably just fucked them up for another 5 years. No chance for a top 10 QB. Wow. Fuck this organization.

Team will probably go to 9-7 now and still miss the playoffs and hire Bevell. Lol.

Back