Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

Might have actually won if not for all the stupid personal fouls, come hell or high water they really gotta get this discipline issue corrected if they want to take the next step

I cant see why they punted it with 6 minutes left down 2 touchdowns. Your not playing to win by doing this.

jrange378 said:
I cant see why they punted it with 6 minutes left down 2 touchdowns. Your not playing to win by doing this.
Schwartz second guessing his previous decision of going for the FG..

manchild98 said:
We need a 3 and out and nothing else.

There's your 3 and out and now we get to see the Lions blow it.

jrange378 said:

It was the correct call. We held them and there is still 5 minutes left.

How do you like that. Even with the stupid penalties, and the even stupider calls, the Lions still have a chance. Who would have called that?

tigers99888 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

HAhahahahaha... How many years removed is this team from 0-16? Starting from scratch? You're better than this dude..
He would have been given a 4 year window.. Why not? I'm sick and tired of the 0-16 argument.. This is the NFL where teams can turn it around quickly due to the salary cap and free agency..

We play in an unforgiving division and have had how many key injuries. Shwartz is without question the coach for this franchise. This season is far from over. A wildcard isn't even close to impossible we could easily win our next 3.. Relax

Thats easy to say in hindsight, i could easily come back and say i was right if they had got a couple first downs.

Back