Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

mhughes0021 said:
whole lot of pass interference not called on the defense...weird.

i'm guessing since they have the whole dirty team rep the refs are going to be flagging anything close now, they didn't do anything tonight to reverse this perception. Young, Logan, Petigrew stupid stupid stupid. Lions toughest opponent = Themselves.

You got to put alot of the blame on Schwartz tonight...it's inexcusable for a team to have 5 personal fouls and over 110 yards of penalties a week after they did the same shit against GB. He needs to start tearing into some of these guys and make them know that brainless plays WILL NOT be tolerated...

This team has talent - that is apparent. But they are the most undiciplined team in the league...that's on th coaching staff.

tbone413 said:
You got to put alot of the blame on Schwartz tonight...it's inexcusable for a team to have 5 personal fouls and over 110 yards of penalties a week after they did the same shit against GB. He needs to start tearing into some of these guys and make them know that brainless plays WILL NOT be tolerated...

This team has talent - that is apparent. But they are the most undiciplined team in the league...that's on th coaching staff.

Young didn't see the field again after his penalty.

I'm confused - if they used their last timeout before the 2:00 minutes wanring. How are they out of TO's when the clock didn't stop until the 2:00 minute warning? Did I miss something?

tbone413 said:

Schwartz should get the axe if the personal fouls continue to hold this team back next season.

Romneybot said:
tbone413 said:

Schwartz should get the axe if the personal fouls continue to hold this team back next season.
THat's exactly what I said earlier in this thread and people jumped on me..

we need a lot of yards in not alot of time. time for some 2 yd dump down and matt stafford non shalantly walking up to the line.

Glad Stafford has that stupid glove off. Looks like a different player.

tigers99888 said:
Romneybot said:
THat's exactly what I said earlier in this thread and people jumped on me..

I don't know why really. They'd be keeping Mayhew and replacing a guy who can't control his players.

mhughes0021 said:
we need a lot of yards in not alot of time. time for some 2 yd dump down and matt stafford non shalantly walking up to the line.

see! lol

I know he benched Youngs dumbass for the rest of the game and that was good- it needed to be done, but even after that the Lions still managed to take 5 more Penalties...I know a coach can only do so much when I comes to penalties but it's now week 13 and this team seems to be getting LESS disciplined every week.

At some point Schwartz needs to say enough is enough and bench anybody who takes a personal foul after the whistle for the rest of the game.

At least Collinsworth can run down the to the Saints locker room and suck Brees's cock now, he's been drooling over him all fucking game.

MI_Thumb said:
At least Collinsworth can run down the to the Saints locker room and suck Brees's cock now, he's been drooling over him all fucking game.

yea he was ridiculous tonight..I never realized how bad of a broadcaster he was..not only was he slurping all over the Saints but he routinely mispronounced players names and had terrible analysis on our players..it's like he didnt do an ounce of research prior to calling the game..it was pathetic really

MI_Thumb said:
+1..

Quick question, what was with the rollout pass play on the Stafford int? Was Stafford not throwing the ball well from the pocket? What a shitty play call.

Back