Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

manchild98 said:
tigers99888 said:
I'm just saying, say this team finishes 8-8, then next year they go 8-8 with another collapse.. Why not?

We've been through 7 coaches this decade. Switching coaches isn't the answer or the problem.
I get your point fully.. Then Linehan and some of the staff needs shaking up then...

tigers99888 said:
Any season remotely similar to this next season and SChwartz should be fired.. That is unless they get their shit together the rest of the season..

HAhahahahaha... How many years removed is this team from 0-16? Starting from scratch? You're better than this dude..

tigers99888 said:
manchild98 said:
We've been through 7 coaches this decade. Switching coaches isn't the answer or the problem.
I get your point fully.. Then Linehan and some of the staff needs shaking up then...

That is a possibility but probably won't happen either...at least not next year.

Really nate....twice in one game. I would sit your ass down for the rest of this game.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
tigers99888 said:
Any season remotely similar to this next season and SChwartz should be fired.. That is unless they get their shit together the rest of the season..

HAhahahahaha... How many years removed is this team from 0-16? Starting from scratch? You're better than this dude..
He would have been given a 4 year window.. Why not? I'm sick and tired of the 0-16 argument.. This is the NFL where teams can turn it around quickly due to the salary cap and free agency..

Shooting our feet again. Dropped by Morris...low throw but should have been caught.

Back