Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

MalFunkShun said:
So we've now cost ourselves a total of 7 points on penalties... jesus..

watch, itll be just enough to lose the game. and no turnovers to speak of either...thats whats shitty about it...

THis is great.. WE got two regulars arguing and one claiming everyone having any criticism of this team "whiny bitches".. Let's just fucking start the flame war already.. This game is making me sick anyways...

Dial up an all out blitz on 3rd down, when you were getting to Breez without it. Is there anyone on No's team that didn't see that coming? That was the the key turning play in that TD. Unbelieveable.

Any season remotely similar to this next season and SChwartz should be fired.. That is unless they get their shit together the rest of the season..

At least Logan didn't throw the ball at someone this time

Logan isn't a good kick return man. IMO need to address that in the off season

tigers99888 said:
Any season remotely similar to this next season and SChwartz should be fired.. That is unless they get their shit together the rest of the season..

lol

tigers99888 said:

Schwartz ain't getting fired anytime soon.

TigerMud said:
thehippo73 said:
I hope I am not alone in realizing that Collinsworth is a blubbering idiot in his analysis of the Lions players.

at least we don't have to listen to Joe Buck

When do we the dream team of Collinsworth, Buck and Millen?

KAWDUP said:
Dial up an all out blitz on 3rd down, when you were getting to Breez without it. Is there anyone on No's team that didn't see that coming? That was the the key turning play in that TD. Unbelieveable.

Gunther.. highly overrated.

manchild98 said:
tigers99888 said:

I'm just saying, say this team finishes 8-8, then next year they go 8-8 with another collapse.. Why not?

tigers99888 said:
manchild98 said:
I'm just saying, say this team finishes 8-8, then next year they go 8-8 with another collapse.. Why not?

We've been through 7 coaches this decade. Switching coaches isn't the answer or the problem.

Back