Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Ravens @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

Worst turnover ratio among teams with winning records

Detroit -10
Ravens -9

Hang on to the damn ball tonight lions!

Get to flacco to Gunther! Flacco second most sacked QB right now this year

No excuses dline get it done!

I'd like to see CJ have one of those nights that just reminds everyone exactly who the best receiver in the game actually is.

Jonte Green is ok, at least it's not greenwood starting

Jonte Green is ok, at least it's not greenwood starting

jonte green hasn't played all year. if hes on the side of quin we are going to get destroyed lol. Must be the worst pass defense half of the field in football.

Torrey Smith would've burnt Houston. Honestly don't think we are losing much. Our corners have been shit all year, especially Houston. A new face in there is fine by me.

The way they're talking about the offense and the defensive line on the countdown, you wonder if they got paid extra to make it sound compelling. They said nothing about our secondary injury issues lol

The way they're talking about the offense and the defensive line on the countdown, you wonder if they got paid extra to make it sound compelling. They said nothing about our secondary injury issues lol

Injuries are only broadcasted if it is a good team with an injury, or if it is a player that hasn't been horrid all season (Houston) or a rookie that's started 1 game this year.

Last edited:
Fucking stafford has jitters. Looking pike a little boy at a car crash scene

I would give anything to have a shitty year after winning the super bowl the previous year. Shut up, Trico.

Back