Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Ravens @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

Good start by the offense

Hopefully they keep it up, it's been a problem.

Good tackle. Looked like he had running room if palmer whiffed

Let's see if the defense last week was a fluke. I do believe it was the snow that killed our defense in the second half, but what do I know? I just hope the D shows up to play.

Pass coverage was good on 1st down. Just too bad our Line couldn't get to him.

Let's see if the defense last week was a fluke. I do believe it was the snow that killed our defense in the second half, but what do I know? I just hope the D shows up to play.

In a way I do believe it was. Lions DO have a good run defense. Well, they had a GREAT one the previous 4 (5?) games before hand.

The pass D, however...

Man the crowd is loud as hell. SN: that engine hat that guy had on was AWESOME

Someone needs to tell Ansah to watch it....he looked like he was absolutely lined up offsides/in the neutral zone on that 3rd down play.

Back