Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

I don't know he tossed the ball away kinda quick didn't he, maybe perioria would like to suggest it wasn't a catch.

LOL..

That TD ball had some mustard on it. The kid can make all the throws. CJ with 16 TDs. Stafford with 38 TDs now.

could he throw the ball away any quicker after he lands? lol why are you even teasing the ref to want to call a complete the process call?

tigers99888 said:
CJ TD.. Surprised GB didn't challenge it..

me too. he didn't throw the ball after he caught it, he dropped it. and if they go by the completion of the process rule, it was incomplete.

manchild98 said:
Mike Pierrara says he would have called it a fumble and gave it to GB.

that guy is a fucktard. In the few years this guys has been holding court, he has been an asshole of supreme magnitude. I think he makes up his own rules.

Ridiculous, Flynn was a split second from getting sacked

Back