Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

I hate these high passing numbers. Flacco is gonna have better career stats than montana.

I don't like the excessive celebration penalty, I think it's bullshit they can't have fun... but whatever, I'll take it.

MalFunkShun said:
I don't like the excessive celebration penalty, I think it's bullshit they can't have fun... but whatever, I'll take it.

I feel like an old man.. You're paid to make plays. Do car salesman do that when they sell a car?

The Blitzer shoulda blew Grant up on the block instead of allowing him to push him to the side like that and scamper out for the screen. oh well..

MalFunkShun said:

When you cross the goal line the game clock should start and you get 30 seconds to do whatever you want. Let them celebrate.

I mean WTF? How can they not call that down on the field? This could be tough to overturn.

Back