Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

We blew our chance and now we'll probably get killed in New Orleans. This team did not get it done today, need a Turnover to have a chance now.

manchild98 said:
I didn't think we would need to score at least 40 points to win.

shit, i didn't think we'd need 20 to win.

fedexgooch78 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
Because flynn is a back up, he's a scrub? Tom brady and aaron rodgers were back ups too.

he's doing this against a piece of shit secondary. let's talk if he ever plays anyone worth a fuck.

He was pretty good last year @pats.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Willie Young was one hell of a 7th round draft pick.

I think I read somewhere he's among tops in the league for pressure/sacks per attempt.

This game rests in the arm of Stafford and the hands of Megatron now, because the D isn't getting anything done.

logan is worthless...why the fuck are fair catching that?! no one within 20 yards of you lol

Back