Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2 WC Detroit Tigers @ Houston Astros Oct. 2nd, 2024 11:32 a.m. MST

Nice move by that 'f'n bum' Hinch to pinch hit Ibanez who has good stats vs. lefty pitchers.
Ibanez doubles in all 3 runners!!!! 5 - 2 Tigers!!!!

Clown on AJ and his moves and Ibanez fucking delivers

Just lean into the fact we have a good manager, stop hating. No manager pushes all the right buttons always.

Alright, im turning the game back off. There is no way this is happening with me watching. Everytime I turn it on, bad things happen in the late innings.

Take it easy. McKinstry was the batter he took out. Kind of a easy decision lol
He looked at the better matchup vs. the lefty pitcher. Sure it was easy, but for most of the year even during the 32 and 11 there seems to be too much hate on Hinch. Playing chess with these matchups and relievers. I think he is the best Tigers manager we have had in years.
I will see what he has to say about Jobe pitching in such a high stakes matchup.

Back