Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

He's playing well. Still indy gifted us a game. Offense was horrid vs ten. Then he put up nice stats in a blow out vs gb. Hes fucking up less because he takes no chances. ..ever. we dink and dunk all the way down the field.

Defense will fail him this year. We lost franchise tag money guys in suh and calvin and i can't name a single sole we've paid other than jones that is earning his money. We lost 2 super stars and replaced them with scraps. Therefor we are a talentless team. Quin had the impossible to do this offseason. He did well in the draft but focused solely on bpa....filling holes we didn't have. The preseason was littered with questionable cuts...making a team with no depth have even less.

We all knew if we had an injury here or there we were doomed. We're doomed. Without ansah we get zero pressure. No abdullah means no spark in the run game. This will end up a prototypical lions season. A season where we have the talent to be a top 5 pick....but we miraculously pull out a couple miraculous wins late to drop up to the 10-15 pick range.

Last edited:
1-2 is all that matters. We have to get past "it was the refs", "it was the injuries."

On a bright note......Chicago defense looks fucking terrible. Should be able to hang 35+ on them next week and get to 2-2.

On a bright note......Chicago defense looks fucking terrible. Should be able to hang 35+ on them next week and get to 2-2.

Ya we can take 2 from them. But if mins defense keeps playing at a high level i don't think we split with them like i had it before the season.

Ya we can take 2 from them. But if mins defense keeps playing at a high level i don't think we split with them like i had it before the season.

Minnesota looks really good defensively......have to force TO's and get a big play or two to have a chance.

We don't force TO's.

Lol, they might hang 35 on our shitty defense. I'm not sure which one is worse.

Last edited:
Stafford had plenty of deep balls. Two tds to jones. Very good ypa. Not dink and dunk all the time

Bullshit penalty to 40 on kickoff
Obvious packer holding on 2nd td
Bullshit pi on Lawson with legs tangled
Push off by Nelson opi on 4th td. They call ebron last week on bullshit
Bulllshit spot on Marvin jones first down

15 bullshit points by packers

Lions 27 packers 19. True score

Lions 3-0

lol

I knew this was coming. Lions were down huge and GB let off the gas. It could have a 4 TD loss if GB kept being aggressive.

I think the Lions are the 3rd best team in their division. I still think they win 8 or 9 games and miss the playoffs.

Is it safe to say Tyrunn Walker isn't the steal of the century he was made out to be? Or do we need to give it another week.

Another Monday in Detroit and yet another loss by the shitty lions. The team is coached by a idiot. Instead of 2-1 like they should be with this schedule the are 1-2 and in a must win situation on the road verses a team that is really bad. You watch. Will the lions blow out a team that should or beat a team like they should have in Tennessee. Nope it will be a close game with the lions struggling to win. It sure would be nice to see a road blow verses a inferior team. But alas if the titans can beat us at home I am not holding my breath. .Caldwell please get your damn head out of your ass and start coaching please.

Caraun Reid looking better than him out in SD.

I looked at the stats but couldnt find his tackles yesterday? Did he have the one play or was it more ? Just asking .

Last edited:
Lions moved the ball extremely well.

The refs handed Green Bay 15 points.

Austin will fix it and get Levy and Ansah healthy is tremendous help.

Caldwell kept them motivated and used his timeouts well.

And the Titans have allowed 12 (plus 13 from turnovers) against Min, 15 and 17 offensive points so far.

And the Titans have allowed 12 (plus 13 from turnovers) against Min, 15 and 17 offensive points so far.

So Detroit's 0 is as good as a Shawn Hill led Minnesota team? I just lost all hope.

It was 31-3 at one point with green bay laughing at us like always. The game was over and the lions were 1-2 instead of 2-1 like they should be. Couldnt care less about the second half. Jimmy's team was not ready to play and it showed.
Thanks for playing. Don't give a rats ass about the titans defense. We had a shitty team at home and lost to them with more poor coaching decision by Caldwell.
They better show up in Chicago and win or Caldwell should be fired.

It was 31-3 because the refs screwed us and gave the Packers 15 points.
Holding on 2nd TD (even worse considering Laken hold called last week), not DPI on Lawson, was OPI on Nelson (even worse considering Ebron "OPI" called last week)

I'm sick of the refs screwing the Lions in one score games.

Back