Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

Hah, one score game. It was over 31-3. If they had a glimmer of hope it ended when they let Rodgers run for a 3rd down on 3rd and long. I know, Ansah and Levy come back. Consider it fixed.

Lawson mugged Nelson on that long 66 yard pass play. Pretty easy call.

Last edited:
No he didnt. Hand fighting and incidental trip. That is not a penalty

Start the game maybe the lions have a chance. Nice long drive to start the second half hmmm.. maybe do that to start the game and put the Packers on the back foot. I don't mind deferring verses poor offenses but I feel a tad different verses the Packers on the road. Take the ball. In my opinion the Best defense is less plays for Aaron if at all possible.

34 27 is one score. 24 3 lions dominance after refs handed them 15 points

Lions had a long drive to start the game. 3 points

Packers had the ball first. We could have took the ball instead of deferring. Yup good for you we were still down 7-3 then 14-3 then 21-3, then 24-3, then 31-3.
Thanks for playing. It's called managing the game. Something Caldwell has no clue about .

Last edited:
1474506540240.jpg

Oops, wrong Lions fuck up..

That wasn't a fuck up, we were protecting the sideline!

1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance they would throw for the endzone. They always go for the sideline in that play. Unlucky, that is all.

His arm wasnt draped. It was hand fighting that is on every deep ball. Not dpi. At all

And even with dpi. You have the hold, the opi and the bad spot on jones true first down

Lions win either way

Last edited:
Went to the ren fest on Sunday. Checked in on the score here and there while I was walking around eating one of those giant turkey legs and sight seeing. Best three hours I've spent on a Sunday in awhile. It's amazing how much better life is without these fools taking up an entire afternoon.

Lions play only two current top 10 ppg offenses. 4 top 15 in the remaining 13 games.

Eagles, cowboys,saints packers

Went to the ren fest on Sunday. Checked in on the score here and there while I was walking around eating one of those giant turkey legs and sight seeing. Best three hours I've spent on a Sunday in awhile. It's amazing how much better life is without these fools taking up an entire afternoon.

Move like I did. You'll have the best Sundays, one after another, and have a new meaning of life.

Lions play only two current top 10 ppg offenses. 4 top 15 in the remaining 13 games.

Eagles, cowboys,saints packers

They lost to the Titans. That means every game has a possibility of a loss.

Well truth be told, I emotionally disconnected from these guys probably 3, 4 years ago. I still take Michigan games very hard, hockey playoffs, getting more into baseball as I get older. They won't have my passion again until they win a couple playoff games.

Well truth be told, I emotionally disconnected from these guys probably 3, 4 years ago. I still take Michigan games very hard, hockey playoffs, getting more into baseball as I get older. They won't have my passion again until they win a couple playoff games.

I find that playing fantasy football still gives me the enjoyment of following the NFL. It also gives me reasons to watch other games. Just like tonight...I have a league where I have Cooks and need a big game out of him. I also need Brees to play well so I win a DFS match up. I follow the Lions and hope they do well but I really don't care too much when they lose.

Back