Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

How about Matthews or does he not count? Or all the others injuries you didn't mention. And it doesn't matter if we have a better RB, I still question that, to them their injuries aren't any less important. When we play Minny, Abdullah will matter more than AP?

Hyde is better than Burnett in coverage. Matthews and Shields hurt but we were missing Ansah and Levy.

And here is thing, the Lions score 27 and missed a FG. They did what they should have done on a banged up defense

Green Bay kind of did what they should have done on a Lions team missing Ansah and Levy and Wilson (12 snaps). They scored 34. About 15 of those points was the direct aid of the referees though.

Green Bay was healthy on offense. And scored 34 with ref aid

Lions were injured on defense and gave up 34 while being screwed by the refs.

And Shields being out is just karma for every Packer fan who ever made fun of me for Jahvid Best.

How can you miss a guy who hasn't played more than 1 game since 2014? So after every loss "we didn't have Levy."

I'm not sure who's more of an idiot you for posting a bunch of nonsense or me for posting back.

How can you miss a guy who hasn't played more than 1 game since 2014? So after every loss "we didn't have Levy."

I'm not sure who's more of an idiot you for posting a bunch of nonsense or me for posting back.

1) It wasn't just Levy. Ansah, Levy (Bynes, Bostic and Williams) and Abdullah. So don't act like I'm saying it's just Levy. You are posting the nonsense

2) It was injuries PLUS referee screw jobs that benefited Green Bay for 15 points.

3) Bad calls can cost you a few games a year. And that can cost you playoffs if you win 7 games. We will see if the Lions can overcome this. They still have plenty of games to do so. I had the Packers games as a loss anyway. One of five.

Ref aid? The hell is that?

Ref aid, true win, Year2Ebron. You need your own webpage of slogans.

Ebron is 5th in te yards so far. 2 tds if refs got their heads put of their asses

Packers beat the Lions with injuries of their own. The standings and scoreboard reflect this. No amount of excuses will change things.

y9I8672.gif

And the Vikings lose their quarterback, running back, and left tackle. I don't want to hear excuses about the defense. Nevin Lawson can't cover. It's been three games and I haven't seen him make one good play. However I've seen him get toasted probably 7 times already....the other safeties we picked up haven't made an impact. And linebacker is whatever it's partially bad luck and relying on a bunch of bums to do things. Tahiti whitehead is the most overrated player on this entire team. He hasn't done a thing ever yet every year I hear about him being solid.

Last edited:
Come on man, AP and Bridgewater don't compare to the Lions' injuries... (rolls eyes)

Vikings have scored 14.3 ppg on offense. 21 points from the defense.

Defense carrying them nicely. Funny vikings scored 12 offensive points against titans and held them to 16. Lions scored 15 and held them to 16

Vikings stopped rodgers nicely..pays to have your top pass rusher and best lb playing against aaron..wish lions had that luxury..poor ansah and levy

Cam newton is not a good passer. One fluke year. And carolina oline is junk. Again top pass rusher and top lb played for.vikings

Oh and peterson did play the titans. Held to 1.6 ypc. Lions had 6 ypc on day against titans

Bradford may be better than bridgewater. Costly losing a 1st but they are win now witb that defense

Kalil is junk. Its like losing cornelius lucas

Vikings have scored 14.3 ppg on offense. 21 points from the defense.

Defense carrying them nicely. Funny vikings scored 12 offensive points against titans and held them to 16. Lions scored 15 and held them to 16

Vikings stopped rodgers nicely..pays to have your top pass rusher and best lb playing against aaron..wish lions had that luxury..poor ansah and levy

Cam newton is not a good passer. One fluke year. And carolina oline is junk. Again top pass rusher and top lb played for.vikings

Oh and peterson did play the titans. Held to 1.6 ypc. Lions had 6 ypc on day against titans

Bradford may be better than bridgewater. Costly losing a 1st but they are win now witb that defense

Kalil is junk. Its like losing cornelius lucas

JenniferLawrence-OkaySure.gif

Come on man, AP and Bridgewater don't compare to the Lions' injuries... (rolls eyes)

If the Vikings lost Barr and Harrison Smith, or Barr and Kendricks instead of Bridgewater and AP would they be 3-0? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Losing Peterson was huge. Losing Bridgewater???? Meh....Bradford is a better QB. Best thing that could have happened to that team was Teddy going down. He brings zilch to that offense.

Back