Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

Losing Peterson was huge. Losing Bridgewater???? Meh....Bradford is a better QB. Best thing that could have happened to that team was Teddy going down. He brings zilch to that offense.

His mobility masks a sub par offensive line. I think Bradford eventually dies. But I agree Teddy isn't 'special'.

Losing Peterson was huge. Losing Bridgewater???? Meh....Bradford is a better QB. Best thing that could have happened to that team was Teddy going down. He brings zilch to that offense.

I think they had hopes for Teddy being the 3rd year. Nonetheless, they had to give up a 1st and 4th for injury riddled QB. Regardless, the Viking win on defense. Shawn Hill would be 3-0.

Stafford needs 104 yards to surpass Dan Marino (27,064) for the most passing yards by a player in his first 100th game.
Sunday?s game in Chicago will be Stafford?s 97th game.

I think they had hopes for Teddy being the 3rd year. Nonetheless, they had to give up a 1st and 4th for injury riddled QB. Regardless, the Viking win on defense. Shawn Hill would be 3-0.

Cant blame them...we still have high hopes for staff after whatever year it is now.

Last edited:
No. 3rd and 11. We stop them get momentum and win

And since i called the bad call correctly, i also called the jordy opi correctly, the hold by gb on 2nd td and hold on cobb 33 yarder on first td

Gb scored 6 points withoit cheating and ref incompetence

No. 3rd and 11. We stop them get momentum and win

And since i called the bad call correctly, i also called the jordy opi correctly, the hold by gb on 2nd td and hold on cobb 33 yarder on first td

Gb scored 6 points withoit cheating and ref incompetence

Do you realize everything you say are just theories?

Lions got their ass kicked. True wins, as you like to call them (and you've never been right), don't amount to jack shit.

Lions gave up 6 points. The other 28 was from ref incompetence

Lions scored 27

I know they wont change it. But it is nice they proved me right the refs fucked over the lions

11 wins even with these two losses thanks to the refs. Bring on the bears

Back