Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

Lions play only two current top 10 ppg offenses. 4 top 15 in the remaining 13 games.

Eagles, cowboys,saints packers

So are you suggesting they might actually win another game this year?

Philly is going to truck this team. They are #1 in PPG and points against.

Last edited:
I looked at the stats but couldnt find his tackles yesterday? Did he have the one play or was it more ? Just asking .

DTs don't always show up on the stat sheet. He was getting regular penetration, Indy's oline does suck though.

Lions play only two current top 10 ppg offenses. 4 top 15 in the remaining 13 games.

Eagles, cowboys,saints packers

Ummm....you realize they are top 10 in ppg offenses because they played us, right?! We suck ass.....get on board the suck ass train LKP....you wont sound as dumb trying to stick up for these bums.

Packers not top 10. And refs gave them 15 points

We truly held them to 19

The bears are worse then us. If we do not beat them Caldwell should be fired.

The thought of him possibly getting fired crossed my mind when we were down 28-3 vs the Pack. I was like "this is it" then Stafford and Jones went off in garbage time

I wonder if Austins job is safe? What happened when he first came and now we're dog shit. And please don't blame the injuries..

I wonder if Austins job is safe? What happened when he first came and now we're dog shit. And please don't blame the injuries..

I don't see how it could be, but I don't think its entirely all his fault. Its a lack of talent issue more than anything. I wonder how many of these players he actually thinks belong here or on any team for that matter.

Who's decssion was it to carry 4 linebackers verses the titians ?
Quinns, Austins, or Caldwells.

Beat the bears jimmy gets another week.
Lose to the bears start breaking guys off.

I would start with shitty Caldwell but Martha loves jim.

Its the injuries. Ansah huge injury

Levy ok but then you have williams, bynes and bostic. Armbrister was not the plan by quinn

Last edited:
Its the injuries. Ansah huge injury

Levy ok but then you have williams, bynes and bostic. Armbrister was not the plan by quinn

Every team deals with injuries, a loss is a loss

Not every team loses 5 linebackers. I wonder why lb was an issue. 7th and 8th string arent good? I am shocked at this

No ansah and refs allowed some holding by packers. Taylor playing on a bad ankle. I wonder why we didnt get a pass rush. Open your eyes and observe

GB had many more injuries, before and during the game. The defense is as bad as ours. We just didn't keep up, offensively, in the 1st half.

SillyGraciousFairyfly.gif
2Q==

He's looking at the scoreboard. Man, Detroit sucks.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's laughing at the organization and all the suckers who continue to believe they'll be anything.

Detroit had more important injuries. Abdullah out negated guion and jones

Detroit had more important injuries. Abdullah out negated guion and jones

How about Matthews or does he not count? Or all the others injuries you didn't mention. And it doesn't matter if we have a better RB, I still question that, to them their injuries aren't any less important. When we play Minny, Abdullah will matter more than AP?

Back