Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Redskins Thread

What a piece of shit you are spurlock. The whole right side of the field was open for you.

My favorite thing about Ansah and Suh is that no matter where the play ends up those two are running to be a part of it.

Again..4 yards when you needed 5... Just poor coaching and execution.

Last edited:
Why oh why do we continue to throw short of the marker on third and short, linehan you are such a dipshit

Same bullshit. They don't want to win with Linehan calling these silly ass 1 yard slants on 3rd down.

2nd and 5 all day and we cant get first downs vs the "worst defense in the nfl." this isn't a very good offense....

Not that I agree with it but I think the intent was to get the defense to swarm Calvin leaving Broyles free to run for it.

Ansah is currently credited by ESPN as having 7 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 tackle for loss, and they don't list fumbles forced (but I think he's forced 2 fumbles so far?)

Second half adjustments by the lions have been terrible so far this year where the other teams have been good, we are doing a horrible job with second half adjustments...that's all on the coaching staff

Back