Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Redskins Thread

This game looks a lot like last week. SHOULD be a total mismatch but, you know, it IS the Lions...

I wasn't sure that it was possible, but FOX's pre-game show is still getting worse.

Was just thinking the same it's like gaaaawd really guys that is so fen dumb, and that loud mouth glazer just gets all excited over announcing in and out players turning into some kind of game show like drama dance...really stfu already ya Stanken dorks

Last edited:
I wasn't sure that it was possible, but FOX's pre-game show is still getting worse.

Fox blows pure and simple. Always has. Baseball, football, "glowing puck" hockey. They've done everything they can over the last 20 years to make sports watching totally un-enjoyable. Another World Series listening to Joe Fuck and Tim McGoober is probably gonna kill me...

espns pregame picked lions to win across the board.

All the fox dorks picked the skins cept for jimmy, jimmy picked the lions for some unknown reason. I'm guessing he was just to stubborn to change it after finding out bush was out

Last edited:
Twice toward Pettigrew. Two incompletions. I'm shocked and appalled. *smh*

The Redskins scare me. Their offense runs so much misdirection, and the Lions are notorious for biting and over pursuing.

Stafford needs to actually look at what's happening before he throws. Sometimes it seems like he's so locked in to throwing somewhere at a certain time, that when a receiver gets jammed, he doesn't adjust his timing (this interception, throwing to Burleson too early last game).

Stafford needs to actually look at what's happening before he throws. Sometimes it seems like he's so locked in to throwing somewhere at a certain time, that when a receiver gets jammed, he doesn't adjust his timing (this interception, throwing to Burleson too early last game).

It's what he does. They catch him doing it all the time. Now he's gonna have the Redskins defense looking like pro-bowlers. They had a sack on the first possession and an int return for a touchdown on the next. It's looking like one shitty afternoon. Dammit I hope they turn it around.

Want to remind everyone that this is one of the worst secondaries in the league, it rivals our own.

I like to see penalties benefitting the Lions, but that one was iffy...but hey that's today's league.

Last edited:
Whaddya know Bell rips off a long run and the flag @ the LOS wasn't on the Lions.

Back