Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

The 1st half pressure effected Stafford, now he's getting happy feet and when he has time he's rushing it.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]don't worry people, this game will make us stronger in the end.

Yeah, I'd love to see a comeback for a victory but I am really just interested to see how this team responds to a little adversity.

This defense is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life, we can't run the ball for shit, every pass is being tipped, they're getting awesome pressure on every pass play, and their playcalling has our entire offense confused. Either that or we're just playing like shit.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Whats funny is that coming into this week the Vikings were the worst against the run
umm kevin williams came back this week?

Yeah lets target our rookie on third down...... The fucking game plan blows today..... Total crap job from top to the thew players reading all the great things about them..... Fucking disgusting..

Its one game. No reason to grab some rope :)

I always hated playing in Minnesota.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Yeah lets target our rookie on third down...... The fucking game play blows today..... Total crap job from top to the thew players reading all the great things about them..... Fucking disgusting..

Don't really think that was a target, lolz

my fucking neighbors have this loud fucking bird that they put outside in it's cage. i don't know what the hell it is but, i swear if it doesn't shut the fuck up, i'm going to be eating bird for dinner.

MalFunkShun said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Yeah lets target our rookie on third down...... The fucking game play blows today..... Total crap job from top to the thew players reading all the great things about them..... Fucking disgusting..

Don't really think that was a target, lolz

Yeah I guess Stafford is as confused as our coaches.... No rreal adjustments at half... Pathetic..

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]don't worry people, this game will make us stronger in the end.

We've been through this same stuff for years. I feel like a dumbass watching this game. Games like this is the reason why I don't talk a lot of shit to other teams fans..................

come one line. if you get pressure on mcnabb, you have to take him down. we saw this shit against tampa and KC last week.

Back