Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

FUCKING TD! thank you! now stop these purple pimple poppers and do it again!

Nothing's going to make Jim Schwartz smile today

The real problem is that Staff didn't throw a pick on the opening drive today, it's throwing his rhythm off

smitdog67 said:
The real problem is that Staff didn't throw a pick on the opening drive today, it's throwing his rhythm off

That and they aren't going no huddle cuz the crowd is too damn loud need to shut them the fcuk up now and get one on D

Fantasy football is infuriating me too. Schaub and Ben Tate on my team and they have kicked 4 FGs the longest being 34 yards. They keep stalling out, and the same with Miami I have Marshall and they have kicked two short FGs too. Not to mention Chris Johnson and his 1 ypc average. Oh and the same thing with Desean jackson.

GOD I HATE EVERYTHING

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Fantasy football is infuriating me too. Schaub and Ben Tate on my team and they have kicked 4 FGs the longest being 34 yards. They keep stalling out, and the same with Miami I have Marshall and they have kicked two short FGs too. Not to mention Chris Johnson and his 1 ypc average. Oh and the same thing with Desean jackson.

GOD I HATE EVERYTHING

No complaining, I have Foster in my lineup. Zero points for me.

Oh and the guy I am going against has Lesean McCoy who is on pace for 60 carries this game.

Romneybot said:
Nothing's going to make Jim Schwartz smile today

i'm sure a comeback would make him smile...for a second. i hate to be these players in practice though, win or lose.

Our DB's have to make a play on one of these balls, we could have had a few picks today

Back