Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Romneybot said:
Nothing's going to make Jim Schwartz smile today

i'm sure a comeback would make him smile...for a second. i hate to be these players in practice though, win or lose.

That's what I like about Schwartz, winning isn't good enough. As far as he's concerned, this team has only played one good game.

Yeah I notice Jim Schwartz is a lot more hardcore and a disciplinarian than I first thought.. Reminds me of Coach K... With the media he seems laid back, but behind closed doors he probably gets in his players asses..

smitdog67 said:
Our DB's have to make a play on one of these balls, we could have had a few picks today

it's coming. and probably another donovan fumble. they went away from AP on that drive and it hurt them.

I must say this has to be frustrating for Vikings fans, looks to be the 3rd week in a row in which they play stupid and can't wrap things up in the 2nd half.

'Grew is a monster today, even with the shoulder injury.

Back