Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3 - Lions @ Vikings Thread

Good job making a statement taking gosder out so the backup can be abused at the worst times....

Need a big 3 and out here, don't want to see them going into the 4th with a 10 point deficit.

First and goal from the fucking five........ Terrible call on first down... Man this game would be totally different at 20-14... damn it......

jrange378 said:
Good job making a statement taking gosder out so the backup can be abused at the worst times....

they both have sucked today...

jrange378 said:

An even better job ignoring the Line positions every fucking draft.

why did we a run a 5 yd hook on 3rd down???? its calvin fucking johnson....hes like 6'10''!!! throw him the ball in the end zone!

god damn it. i haven't seen any of this drive. what happened and anyone have a link better than firstrowsports?

mhughes0021 said:
why did we a run a 5 yd hook on 3rd down???? its calvin fucking johnson....hes like 6'10''!!! throw him the ball in the end zone!

I agree, all or nothing.

Throwing a short pass on 3rd and long gains nothing.

If the throw is incomplete it's a FG anyway.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]god damn it. i haven't seen any of this drive. what happened and anyone have a link better than firstrowsports?

slipstreams 3rd link is working well...buffering about 3 mins late though. need to dload stream torrent if u havent yet.

Back