Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Packers @ Lions Thread

Reggie Bush has done a great job running today. Not too much dancing around; really hitting the hole hard with his shoulders low.

Defense was amazing today considering all the injuries. Don't think this would've been expected with a 100% healthy defense.

Why is Stafford lookin mopey?

He's been on the ground almost all game. You'd be mopey too. For as bad as the two picks were and some of the misses, he's played pretty well despite all of the pressure.

He's been on the ground almost all game. You'd be mopey too. For as bad as the two picks were and some of the misses, he's played pretty well despite all of the pressure.

He's definitely improved as the game has gone on.

I take back my pessimism, at least for this game if we win. They have been controlling the clock with some steady drives. I wish there were more points on the board to make for a more comfortable lead but I would have never imagined the pack would have only 7 points with 3 minutes to go in the game.

geez, if you asked anyone who won the game solely by looking at the QB TD/INT comparison, they'd be foolish to have picked Lions, even though it is only Rodgers 1/0 Stafford 0/2. add in TO GB 1 Det 3 and no one would pick the Lions.

Unfortunately those 2 INT and especially the Fumble kept the game closer than it needed to be. All in all he needs to be better..

Damn they're running like they want this game! I'm impressed!

Should've had 2 more scores, but Freese sucks and they need Waddle back.

GB D is gassed at this point, ToP has been very favorable for Lions

Defense won this game.

clearly. But Stafford really hasn't been all that bad. Hasn't done a lot to help the team, but with the pressure the defense has given him, we're probably lucky he didn't throw more picks and fumble more balls. The run game has really helped him, too.

The MVP today is easily the defense. Incredible considering how many injuries we've had. By all rights, we should have lost this game by 2-3 TDs, but they were amazing.

Very impressed with this defense. Not so much with the OL.

In terms of NFL quality, this game was pretty awful.

But I'll take the win.

clearly. But Stafford really hasn't been all that bad. Hasn't done a lot to help the team, but with the pressure the defense has given him, we're probably lucky he didn't throw more picks and fumble more balls. The run game has really helped him, too.

The MVP today is easily the defense. Incredible considering how many injuries we've had. By all rights, we should have lost this game by 2-3 TDs, but they were amazing.

I don't remember the pressure he got when he threw the pics but they weren't good passes. And the fumble, though on Reynolds, was a big Matt fk up. Any win is a good win but overall Matt was not good.

Back