Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Packers @ Lions Thread

Yeah I think this could be a long day on defense. We better have a great day offensively.

Gonna be a close game. Secondary is fucked, but it's not any worse than it was last year, or the year before, or the year before. I honestly don't remember the last time Rodgers had a stellar game against the Lions(knock on wood). Hope they get enough pressure on him to rattle him

Ryan broyles inactive...feeling bad for the kid. Fights injuries off in back to back years and then looks solid in preseason and they're sticking with corey fuller, who has done nothing thus far.

And will do nothing today. Book it, dude is a practice/preseason stud, regular season dud

Must be a reason Broyles is sitting on his ass. Like LeShoure last season.

Must be a reason Broyles is sitting on his ass. Like LeShoure last season.

my problem is that Fuller has done nothing. Tate and CJ have been the only reliable WRs and it'd be nice to get another pass catcher that can actually catch passes. There's a fairly high chance that Rodgers and his receivers carve up our secondary, so how will we counter? With Corey Fuller and 3 TEs that haven't done much this year? We're begging to get blown out.

my problem is that Fuller has done nothing. Tate and CJ have been the only reliable WRs and it'd be nice to get another pass catcher that can actually catch passes. There's a fairly high chance that Rodgers and his receivers carve up our secondary, so how will we counter? With Kyle Fuller and 3 TEs that haven't done much this year? We're begging to get blown out.

Well personally I think Caldwell is a dumbass. That being said, I think they see Tate as more of a slot guy so do we need another? Or maybe Broyles is not 100%. The three TE bothers me when they resigned Pettidrop and drafted Ebron. Made no sense then, less so now.

Ryan broyles inactive...feeling bad for the kid. Fights injuries off in back to back years and then looks solid in preseason and they're sticking with kyle fuller, who has done nothing thus far.

Kyle Fuller is a Bears DB.

Corey Fuller is a Lions WR.

Just an FYI.

my bad. that shows how insignificant he is, though.

I'd rather have Kyle too.

Most 5th WR are insignificant......invisible really. I think he makes 2 catches today. Nothing big....maybe 20 yards. But again, he's a 5th WR.....so......

dude gets barely 12 snaps a game....broyles wouldn't contribute with 12 snaps either. don't see what the big deal is.

RGIII, Eric Fisher and Trent Richardson say HI!

is eric fisher bad? im asking honestly....I guess I haven't heard a peep about him. He was a super late riser for no apparent reason lol. I love when pre draft guys start talking about linemans feet and how good they are lol....means nothing if you cant block a bull rush from a 260 lb freak DE.

is eric fisher bad? im asking honestly....I guess I haven't heard a peep about him. He was a super late riser for no apparent reason lol. I love when pre draft guys start talking about linemans feet and how good they are lol....means nothing if you cant block a bull rush from a 260 lb freak DE.

Considered one of the worst starting OL in the league.

someone tell these NFLn guys to quit fucking howling like wolves. It's embarrassing.

Back