Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 35 - Tigers vs. Orioles - May 13, 7:05 PM, Camden Yards

Anyone notice Cabrera is now 2nd in the AL with 33 RBI (5 behind Abreu).

6 for 14 now with RISP and 2 out...Seriously? Almost seems scripted at times.

Miggy
Victor
Kinsler
Hunter

Good

Everybody else jack shit lately JD Martinez has absolutely sucked. Just calling how I see it if this upsets you too bad

Another fact is you tend to whine 10X more than any poster here, and it's not even close.

Despite all of the whining you do about the O, they are high in the ranks in alot of offensive categories and have maintained 1st place since day 1, and currently have a 6 Game lead on the division.

It's pretty amazing how fickle you are as a fan.

Another fact is you tend to whine 10X more than any poster here, and it's not even close.

Despite all of the whining you do about the O, they are high in the ranks in alot of offensive categories and have maintained 1st place since day 1, and currently have a 6 Game lead on the division.

It's pretty amazing how fickle you are as a fan.

Not true

Miggy is going to have another monster year, will bat .330 with 40 HRs and 130+ RBIs.

I can't remember Victor ever turning on a ball like he do in the 9th, that was a monster HR that you rarely see a young guy hit, wow!

Miggy
Victor
Kinsler
Hunter

Good

Everybody else jack shit lately JD Martinez has absolutely sucked. Just calling how I see it if this upsets you too bad

Not picking here but think Avila doing better than jack. Avila got a .354 OBP good enough for 3rd place for position players. Got a hit in the 9th that lead to the run that tied the game.

Team just needs a few tweaks ... Miggy might not get up in the ninth every game... Need a better at bat by Kelly off the bench... JD has to start hitting soon or he will be back in Toledo.. I know Nick has 19 Rbi's but his average and obp look awful right now.. I like how we are aggressive on base paths but it needs to be smarter at times... Still think we need a left-handed batter.. I like AA's obp but I worry about his durability. Man he takes some shots.... Bullpen seems to be coming around..23-12... Fantastic start..

I will edit... Nothing short of a ws win this year.. We have to get it done with JV, Max and Miggy in their prime...

Last edited:
Miggy
Victor
Kinsler
Hunter

Good

to be fair the tigers have 6 players in the top 24 for batting average

Just noticed the guy my Fantasy Baseball team is playing has Tommy Hunter as a reliever. He was worth -17 tonight. I had no idea the win could get better.

After two days the guy now has 0 points to show for his team's efforts.

Not picking here but think Avila doing better than jack. Avila got a .354 OBP good enough for 3rd place for position players. Got a hit in the 9th that lead to the run that tied the game.

He's certainly doing better than that 50% k rate he going on in April, would like to more aggressive consistency in fastball counts and plate protection with 2 strikes but yes all in all getting better

I'm sorry guys I just have zero tolerance for bad at bats imdont know why yet I have all the tolerance in the world when the pitching is bad..how often do I whine about the pitching? Hardly ever! Joke once in a while about the pen maybe but you all rarely see me complaining about pitching..everyone has thier aggravation points some just express it more than others or express it first so others don't feel the need to...I always feel less compelled to express when listing to Jim and Dan as apposed to watching on fox detroit, Jim and Dan express it for me, mario and rod don't...lol. If this upsets anyone it shouldn't

Back