Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Bears @ Lions Thread

Staff was only sacked once today (Peppers) and I think it was his fault for not stepping up. OLine is doing a nice job this year.

Riley Reiff, the fullback converted to LT, looking like a good pick more and more each week.

Staff was only sacked once today (Peppers) and I think it was his fault for not stepping up. OLine is doing a nice job this year.

Yep. I though Reiff could play LT. He's doing a nice job and our new RG.

Nice divisional victory that the Lions quite fortunately were unable to yank defeat from its jaws, although they really tried to in the 4th quarter. Key play was Suh swatting the ball out of Cuntler's mitts, and Fairley rumbling in for the TD.

Last edited:
That was way to close. Joique Bell tried to give them the game. Fucking ridiculous...he definitely lost a few points with me

That was way to close. Joique Bell tried to give them the game. Fucking ridiculous...he definitely lost a few points with me

Both he and Bush have ball security issues. That's been their only down side.

With the head-to-head advantage over Chicago now, Detroit is now in 1st place in the NFC North.

Screw the Seahawks...don't like their coach... Another slick one like Rat Tre$$el..

Beating the Bears was huge today. It's a nice feeling seeing them competitive within the division again. If they can some how win in Lambeau next week and end that horrible losing streak, and get to 3-0 in the division, with one road win, they are set up beautifully for the rest of the year.

I dont think Peyton will make it thru the season. Just too good to be true.

That game wasn't nearly as close as the score suggests. Total blowout statement game.

The prevent defense and late turnover made it a close game. I dont think the Lions get much praise for this game. Instead they will be criticized for trying to blow the game which theyve done way too many times, and for being terrible at putting teams away. And they deserve the criticism imo.

Last edited:
The prevent defense and late turnover made it a close game. I dont think the Lions get much praise for this game. Instead they will be criticized for trying to blow the game which theyve done way too many times, and for being terrible at putting teams away. And they deserve the criticism imo.

No, they just shit on a 3-0 bears team and dropped 40 on them. Everybody is saying we aren't legit until we beat a wining team, we just did convincingly.

Nothing but positivity this week.

Back