Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Vikings Thread

I don't care what anyone says. I love Abdullah. When he gets a bit of help (and he's healthy) he runs the ball well. Might not be able to hit 80 yard runs, but he'll get plenty of 8-20 yard runs if you keep feeding him.

I don't care what anyone says. I love Abdullah. When he gets a bit of help (and he's healthy) he runs the ball well. Might not be able to hit 80 yard runs, but he'll get plenty of 8-20 yard runs if you keep feeding him.

I agree with you 100%. Abdullah is a good runner

real.gif

Hold the flag that entire drive only to throw it for holding on an out of bounds punt.

Maybe we could trick vikings defense and break AA on a draw play and get hm some room.

Now Minnesota is playing defense like we usually do. They have all the success in the world by playing tight… And for no reason at all they go and play softer zone coverage.

Frustrating. Had a good drive going .. Matt. . Was tate open or not ?

Need the Vikings to gift wrap us good field position again

Back