Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Vikings Thread

The offense looks so fucking awful right now. Gonna need strong D + Prater to win this game.

Why does everyone looked surprised when the ball is thrown in their direction today???

It's like you were in my head with that post. I don't see anything Jones does that Golladay won't be able to do next year. Cut Jones, and get your hands on a quality wide receiver either in the draft or free agency.

Golladay is physical, so, imo Golladay can already do what Jones cant

Why does everyone looked surprised when the ball is thrown in their direction today???

I think how quickly they've gotten pressure has thrown our timing off. Either the wide receivers need to shorten their routes a yard or two or we need to give #9 more time.

Back