Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Lions @ Saints Thread

Is it me, or did our special teams not look like they were ready for that? Dude literally dropped the ball but none of our guys were within 3 yards of him.

At some point it can't always be the coordinator.

So you like our game plan and insanely conservative play calling? I'm surprised they aren't trying to establish the run game. I've been over Caldwell since forever, and Cooter for over a year

Last edited:
Stafford has probably hit Saints players at least 8 times or so today

So you like our game plan and insanely conservative play calling? I'm surprised they aren't trying to establish the run game. I've been over Caldwell since forever, and Cooter for over a year

When you cant throw 5 yards accurately. You can't block for more than two seconds, you can't get the rb to the line.

What play calls will work.

Can only polish a turd so much. You could have the best coaches in the world and we would still struggle to win.

Right there....wide open....no pressure. Missed Joned by 5 yards on a 15 yard flag route. Thats just terrible accuracy.

Back