Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Lions @ Saints Thread

Crap vikings have Ravens and Browns next. Possible 6-2 after 8 if the hold and beat the Packers.

This is garbage time, bit still, a run? Is this a practice situation? Cooter "Alright guys, we're down 21 in the 4th quarter, let's run the ball and try to run down the clock....wait...fuck it, just do it.

k, i was speechless after that drive for a bit. Im ready now...

What i fucking gods name makes you think....hmmm....down 21 points in the 4th qtr. I think im going to flick it out to my rb 4 yards behind the LOS with no blockers out in front. What in the fcuking world made you think that was a good idea?

This is garbage time, bit still, a run? Is this a practice situation? Cooter "Alright guys, we're down 21 in the 4th quarter, let's run the ball and try to run down the clock....wait...fuck it, just do it.

Not only that if wss a garbage slow hand off sweep .

You're down by 3 fucking TDs, stop with that shit.

Back