Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

And these Assclowns will down it to go in to halftime. Better yet commit a turnover and let them score again. I'm through with my optimism about this game.

Cowboy's get the ball...It could be 17-7 with our Luck... This franchise just can't get out of is own way..

So pissed, we would have had 1:25 left at worst if we had used 1 of our 3 TOs. Our coaches are effing clueless, every good team in the league would have managed the clock better there.

Holy shit, they're actually going to try before the half.

Great catch by Dez. Fuck Dez. They're gonna go into the second half with the ball and all the confidence in the world. Stafford will go into bitch mode until the game is out of reach.

Enough of this balanced offense bs, sling that shit stafford

Just idiotic to not want the ball back with a good QB and an explosive offense. The good teams think about that.

Patriots won a game with their recivers with 55 seconds left and I think 65 or 75 yards to go

Last edited:
All they have to do is blitz and Staff will throw it right in Lee's hands again smh

Back